Join Roaring Fork Conservancy and Pitkin County Open Space & Trails for a rare, autumn, afternoon walk to enjoy the unique and beautiful Filoha Meadows before its seasonal closure. Thermal hot springs, bighorn sheep, important elk habitat, a local bat population, healthy riparian habitat, and beaver ponds are only a few of Filoha’s distinctive attributes. Bring binoculars (or a spotting scope) and a camera as we enjoy fall at Filoha.
Please keep in mind:
- This program is appropriate for those 12 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by a parent.
- Please dress appropriately as the program will happen rain or shine.
- Please wear closed toed shoes as there will be quite a bit of walking, including on uneven terrain.
- There are no restrooms, please plan accordingly.
- Please bring water and snack, as needed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This program is full. Please join the wait list and we will call you if space becomes available.